I think the idea of a bucket list is charming, thought provoking, and adventurous. Here is the beginning of mine (drafted at work; subject to change. One of my friends said "I write my goals in pencil, so that God take me down a different path if He wants to." I have adopted that.)
Thank you to Prism for the idea!
1. Serve a full-time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
2. Go to Italy (March-May '08)
3. Take ballroom dance classes
4. Plant, harvest and preserve a garden
5. Take a calligraphy class
6. Get married in the temple
7. Become a doula
8. Perform in a play
9. Attend 1000 temple sessions
10. Be as cool as people seem to think I am.
Excuse me, I'm going to go Carpe Diem!