Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rachael's Recipes

You know how I talk about food all the time? Thanks to my executive decision, I will now start posting some of my favorite foods under the tagline “Rachael’s Recipes” (catchy, isn’t it?) Without further ado, I give you “Crack Cookies” (disclaimer: no illegal ingredients are used in these cookies; you just think there are, because you CAN’T STOP EATING THEM!)

¾ C. butter or margarine
2 TBS to ½ C peanut butter (according to preference)
1 ¾ C flour
1 C packed brown sugar
½ C white sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
Cloves and cinnamon to taste (optional)
2 C rolled oats
½ package each: butterscotch ships, chocolate chips, M&Ms

Cream butter. Add sugar, half of flour, and mix. Add all ingredients except for chips and oatmeal. Beat together, add remaining ingredients. Bake at 375 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. OOOH--YUM! Teleport me some, would you please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds pretty awesomesauce! imma go make some now! :D

    ReplyDelete