Tuesday, March 2, 2010

There are days when I realize that being a people person is one of the best aspects of my life. This point was brought home to me after last weekend’s sleep deprived marathon of social activities. Starting off on Friday morning at 6:45 (a wakeup time that is almost unheard of in my world) and continuing through dinner with a friend on Sunday afternoon, I realized once again how much people enrich my life every day. My activities were many and varied, from offering service in the form of free chair massages at Go Red for Women to the spa “sleep” over (all four hours we got) to the Chicago temple trip and all of its awesomeness. I still have not recovered from this weekend. I am not sure I ever will, sleep wise. But it was worth every minute of lost sleep, and I will grin for a very long time over certain memories made.

1 comment:

  1. It is about time you got a blog! I can't wait to read about your life more! I just started a new one that I (cross your fingers) will write on. http://thiswaytotheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete